just your average foul-mouthed light-chasing fun-seeker
I take my camera on every adventure i go on, because there is always awesome possibilities and real moments to photograph. Most clients describe me as a easy going and passionate photographer, and my friends agree, but they might also say I can be fun to work with sometimes too!
Lover of exploring nature, oceans, people, camping, Thai food, all things cats, spending time with my family, hiking, beaches, sunsets, thunderstorms, road trips (love to travel), pretty much anything that takes me outside, emotion, intimacy, and of course photographing moments. Photographing your adventures with your person, and the beautiful families you have created together. Meeting different people from all over the world is such a pleasure to me.
I look forward to our paths crossing in the future.
I’m a full-time wedding photographer currently based out of a little city in the middle of the Okanagan in Central BC, Canada but please know that I am not afraid to hop on a plane to come make art with you!
I have a deep belief that true love + soul mates really do exist. “A soul mate is someone who understands you like no there, loves you like no other, will be there for you forever, no matter what. They say nothing lasts forever, but I am a firm believer in the fact that for some, love lives on even after we’re gone.” ~ Cecelia Aher
I believe kindness is the single most amazing thing that you can offer someone. My mission is to spread love!
welcome to the love club
(it's really fun over here)
WHERE ARE YOU BASED OUT OF AND DO YOU EVER TRAVEL FOR WEDDINGS + SHOOTS?
I live in Kelowna, BC, Canada and Um, heck yes! My passport is always ready and bags are packed, just tell me where we are going and I will be there! I am the type of person who is cool with sleeping in family members spare bedroom or crashing on a couch as long as it means getting to share your big day with you! For travel inquiries outside Canada all you pay for is transportation and lodging, I will shoot your wedding for 1/2 price!!! Just send me an email and we can make it happen!
HOW DO PAYMENT SCHEDULES WORK?
I require a 30% deposit to secure your wedding date and the remaining 70% is due 1 month before your wedding date. parents can be made in three payments, whatever
To secure a date, I just require a 50% deposit and a signed contract for any lifestyle sessions.
HOW LONG UNTIL OUR PHOTOS ARE READY?
For lifestyle sessions it takes 3 weeks or less. For weddings you will receive your preview collection within a week of your wedding, and delivery time for the full wedding is 8 weeks. I try to get them back to you as soon as possible and make sure the images are great.
HOW MANY IMAGES DO YOU INCLUDE?
Each package varies on how many images are delivered, I typically deliver an average of 80 to 100 individually edited images per hour of coverage.
CAN WE ADD MORE TIME IF OUR WEDDING IS RUNNING BEHIND SCHEDULE?
Absolutely! I will never go home without your approval (and hugs). If you need me to stay longer, I’m there!
DO YOU HAVE A SECOND SHOOTER?
I do! I usually shoot solo for smaller weddings (up to 50 guests) but the option for me to bring my second shooter along is always there!
HOW FAR IN ADVANCE DO YOU BOOK?
I typically book 12-18 months in advance, but please contact me at any time to check my availability!
WHAT TYPES OF SESSIONS DO YOU OFFER?
I offer sessions for engagements, couples, elopements, families, blog content/branding, boudoir, maternity and other life events!